To register as a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) in the CSC, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in
and apply under new registration.
2. Click on “Apply” button displayed
3. Validate mobile & email and fill the form .
4. Enter your Aadhaar number, and further add the Captcha Text.
5. Click on “Submit” button”.
6. After authentication, the user is required to fill the information under the following tabs, such as: Personal, Residential, Kiosk, Banking, Document, infrastructure, Certifications/Terms.
7. Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application reference ID will be generated.
8. You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process
9. Every application goes through a strict quality check.
10. Post verification, user becomes an active Village Level Entrepreneur
and gets a unique CSC ID on your registered email address.